WATER BALANCE STUDYINCLUDES FOLLOWING
- Development of water circuit flow diagram for the entire plant showing locations.
- Collection and compilation of basic data of pumps rated details, operating hour of pumps, tanks capacities etc.
- Measurement of Flow, Pressure and Evaluate Pump efficiency at major operating pumps.
- Identification of inefficient pumps and evolving recommendations.
- Preparation of water Balance Diagram for entire plant indicating major water loss areas as well.
- Study of existing water distribution system, Identification of leakages and estimation of associated losses.
- Study for optimization of fresh water usage at various consumption points and recommend cost effective schemes.
- Audit of various waste water streams having potential for reuse/recycling.
- Evolving recommendation for reduction, reuse & recycling options for water conservation with cost benefit analysis and the required investment.
- Evolving recommendation for flow meters for suitable location for water conservation with cost benefit analysis and the required investment.
Water Balance Study was last modified: October 2nd, 2016 by