HVAC load is one of the majorfactor consumes around 35 ~ 40 % of the total energy consumption in industries, commercial buildings and residential buildings. Energy audit is a tool to reduce the energy consumption by performance measurement of HVAC systems, which includes temperature measurement, heat and mass balance, power measurement, flow measurement and finding of system efficiency.
- Detail energy audit of HVAC system
- Performance measurement of Cooling Towers
- Analysis of ducting system
- Energy audit of Cold storages
- Performance measurement of fans & blowers
- Analysis of connecting pipe lines & insulations